1. What makes The Roofing Register one of the leading directory sites?
We have 100% original listing. We review all businesses listed with us and only list the ones that provide genuine and quality services. Every listing is of premium quality with its individual page link or URL.
2. Why should the businesses’ information be updated on a regular basis?
Updating business information on a regular basis helps you keep a comprehensive track of the leads. If someone searches for local roofers UK and calls a number that is no longer in use, then you lose a valuable lead which is not preferable for any business.
3. How to follow up on the status of listing?
We will send a mail as soon as you put the listing order of your business with us. When the order is completed and the listing is done, we send you another mail for you to check the status.
4. What is the purpose of this website?
The main aim of this web directory is to offer every roofer and roofing services UK to get an idea of the market. Businesses listed in our web directory get a wide set of audience to whom they can cater to.
5. What kind of information is required to be submitted for listing?
To list your business with us, you need to submit the business contact details, detailed addresses, service descriptions, categories of services, hours of operation, methods of payment, customer reviews, offer/s (if any), as many as four logos of the business and photos of the business site.